- Have you decided that enough is enough of all the Crap at your current Job?
- Having Trouble getting around?
- Tired of the Commute?
- Want to enjoy the rest of your years?
Calculate needed Income to Retire on:
- Average income for a 10 Year Period = $
- Average income for a 10 Year Period x % = $
- Example: A couple earning an average of $60,000 per year would have to earn between $60,000 ($60,000 x 10%) and $66,000 per year during their retirement to sustain their current lifestyle.
- Determine max estimate years between age retired and age 100
- Multiply years x your desired yearly income.
- Example: Retire at age 55 – 100 = 45 years, 45x $66,000 = $2,970,000 needed for Retirement Span.
Areas you should look at: